We do not currently have a retail space. To arrange collecting your purchase, see options below.
- Shipping Shipping is limited based on the size of the product you’re purchasing. We offer USPS shipping to the continental U.S. We do not currently ship furniture items. Items that we won't ship will be marked as such under the product description. There will still be a shipping price shown but disregard. This is a default setting and is not representative of the shipping price.
- Delivery If you’re local to DC and would like your items delivered, we offer delivery within the Beltway. Delivery is an additional $40. If you’ve purchased a large furniture item, we will need assistance unloading the furniture as this is currently a one person operation. We will be in touch shortly after you place your order to schedule a delivery day within the week. Generally, our delivery times are flexible but we do offer evening and weekend delivery for your convenience.
- Baltimore Delivery: We are excited to now offer delivery to Baltimore! Delivery is an additional $80. Just check the Baltimore option under delivery / shipping options. Our delivery times are more limited for the Baltimore option so please be in touch beforehand if you have time constraints. Generally, the delivery times for Baltimore delivery will be during the week days and weekends. This option is for delivery to Baltimore proper (or points south of Baltimore). If you have any questions about this, please be in touch before purchase.
- Local Pick-Up If you live in the DC area, you are welcome to pick your small and/or large item(s) up. As mentioned above, we don’t have a retail space so this is a bit unconventional but we wanted to offer a free option for customers to collect their items. You can pay for your item with cash, check or credit card (either via our website or when picking up). We’re in the Petworth neighborhood of DC.
We buy vintage & antique items!
- We buy vintage items, antiques and furniture. We’ll even come get it! Send us an email with details, including a reasonable quality photo. We’ll let you know if we’re interested. Be aware that we can’t pay retail prices for items.
- Viewing an Item Before Purchase If you live in the DC area, you are welcome to view an item before purchase. We are located (in a residential area) of the Petworth neighborhood of DC. Please contact us to do so. Please be aware that because we offer an online purchasing option, what you're after may no longer be available as someone can purchase it at any time without any notice. Of course you will be notified if this happens but just be aware that it's a possibility. Additionally, the sooner you can view a piece, the better as we are first-come-first-serve. Ie, if someone else is able to come sooner than you, the piece may no longer be available by the time you want to see it.
- Returns / Exchanges All items sold as-is. All sales are final with the exception of damaged goods. You must report any damaged purchases within 24 hours of receipt. We do not offer exchanges.
- Payment Methods We take Visa, Mastercard, Discover & AmEx. If you are picking your item up or viewing it before purchase, you’re welcome to pay with cash, local check and credit card for your convenience.
- Sales Tax 5.75% sales tax is charged for shipping (delivery) addresses within DC.
- Pick-Up Please pick up your purchase as soon as you can. From the day of purchase, please pick up within one week unless other arrangements have been made. After a week, a storage fee of $2/day will be applied.
- Furniture Purchases All large furniture will come with a 'kit' to include (depending on purchase): touch-up paint, wax for drawer runners, a lavender sachet from Chaos to Art, and pads to keep your floors from getting scratched.
Other Questions If you have any other questions, please just send us an email to email@example.com or call us at 202.277.7251.